Tuesday, November 13, 2007

mystery rash


Last week Cali developed a mysterious rash on her legs and went to the ER. By the time she got to the hospital the rash was gone, but her breathing was so bad they put her on the nebulizer for an hour. Thankfully her roommate Trish went with her and took care of her. Next day, Andy and I ran up to DePaul with her nebulizer.
My new mission, to get Cali and Trish healthy again. College finals really do a number on these kids.
On Saturday I took her some avgolemono, some fruit, a couple of plants (for increased oxygenation and toxin removal ;) and a couple of containers of Damp-Rid.
I think next I will buy stock in "Airborne" and "Emergen-C".

2 comments:

GeorgiePorgie said...

It's always something. We just got Zachary out of the hospital 'cause he wasn't getting enough oxygen. They kept him overnight Sunday and now he's back home. Perastika, Calli.

Uncle George

Cheryl Prater said...

That looks like a bad case of the galloping crud! Acky.