Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I would have loved to have posted pictures from yesterday's delicious dinner at mom's, however, my digital camera crashed in the middle of dinner and lost all the pictures on my memory card.

We all had a lovely time together, friends and family. Lots of great food, traditional Thanksgiving menu with a Greek flair. How can you have Thanksgiving dinner without pastichio and spanakopita?? Desserts included, kolokithopita, galopita, melomacarona, apple pie, pumpkin pie & cookies !!

Plenty to be thankful for, our blessings are too many to number ~ Thanks be to God.

Today, we are celebrating round 2. We did not head to the malls for the early bird Black Friday Rush but opted to sleep in. Cali and I will head to the mall a little later, after all the crazies have left. (I am thankful that I am not working retail again this year!) Angela is in the Turkey Tournament this weekend, so we will be spending some time at the gym too.

Tonight we are heading to Small Tula'sfor a traditional Southern meal. Hopefully I can get some pictures and post them tomorrow.

1 comment:

GeorgiePorgie said...

Sounds wonderful - and you beat our numbers - we only had 16 at the table. Looking forward to your photos.

Uncle George