Saturday, June 23, 2007

Welcome Home Cali

Finally, 6 weeks after all her friends have moved back from the dorms, Cali is finally home. DePaul is on a trimester schedule and school doesn't let up till mid-June.

I went up last Friday with the intention of packing 3-4 boxes into the van. Actually, I couldn't understand why Cali asked me to bring the minivan. I really wanted to drive Andy's little SUV. I HATE driving in the city anyway, and the prospect of having to drive the van made me a little nervous.


Well.......when I walked into her room and saw what we had to take home, I was SHOCKED! I sure didn't remember bringing all that stuff up with us! So, Cali and I had to drag everything down the stairs (I forgot to bring a dolly)over to the parking garage and jam pack the van.

Here's a couple of photos of most everything back in Cali's room. Just to give you an idea, this is a work in progress that has already taken one week to get to this level.







Can't wait to do this all over again in the FALL....or when both girls are at school at once, that should be alot of fun too ! :)

2 comments:

GeorgiePorgie said...

You are woman! You do it all, kid.
Funny how those things multiply in a dorm room. Welcome home, Cali.
Uncle George

Art said...

Ha! Thanks for not calling me to help :)