Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

First, I give praise and thanks to the Lord our God on this beautiful day.
"Praise the Lord, O my soul all my inmost being, praise His Holy name."
Psalm 103:1
Please read the entire psalm on your own, as it is so beautiful and one of my favorites.

Second, we remember our fathers and papous who are no longer with us here, Angelo Pappas, Paul Karoubas and Papou Thanasi. We have great memories of them all.

Next we wish a very Happy Father's Day to our husband/daddy....Andy!! We love you very much, you are an all-around great guy!
It's good to be Andy Pappas, isn't it :)

Lastly, to all the great uncles out there. Happy Father's Day and since there is no such thing as Uncle's Day, we celebrate you all today too!

3 comments:

Art said...

Thanks for remembering us lonely Uncles! :)

GeorgiePorgie said...

Tula, I think your blog is great - I check it every day.

Uncle George

Tula said...

Thanks Uncle George!