Thursday, May 24, 2007

God Be With You Till We Meet Again.....

Today was my Graduation Day. It's been 7 wonderful years that I've been a part of Bible Study Fellowship International. We completed a study of Romans this year. I was in a wonderful group and was often encouraged by these strong women of faith. Our leader Mary was fun, energetic and Spirit-filled! It was uplifting just being around her. We ended this year with a lovely lunch at Cynthia's, sharing how this study has impacted our lives. There are a couple principles that stick out in my mind from Nancy's wonderful messages:

We have been appointed by God to be His Ambassadors.
There is no excuse for not knowing the Truth about God.
Life's goal is to give Glory to God through Jesus Christ.
(Thanks Nancy!)

I am so happy that I get to return to BSF in the fall, even though I've finished the series. I'm sure I'll learn even more the second time around! Next study, the book of Matthew.

2 comments:

Art said...

Wow! Congratulations Sis! Good for you! I'm very proud of you. Not only for graduating, but for doing your blog again. Love, Bro.

Tula said...

Thanks bro for the blessings, and thanks for prompting me to do so.